Go To Table of Contents
The Grandfather Chronicles(tm) This is society's quintessential question. Can you answer, "What Would You Tell the Next Generation?"
You Need to Be Good Ali I., Age 6, NY, NY
* You need to be good.
* Don't whine.
* Go to sleep when your mommy says its time to go to sleep.
* When your mommy says, "Don't run around in the house!", don't do it!
* Don't watch TV in the middle of the night.
* Don't hit.
* Don't fool around with the stapler otherwise you can get a staple in your hand.
* When your dad is not home don't fool with his stuff.
That's the end.
Related Links Rate This Page Table of Contents Mark This Page to include in Hardcover Book © 1999, Peter Lance Segall