This is society's quintessential question. Can you answer,
"What Would You Tell the Next Generation?"
Answer "The Question"
* They say that you can't take it with you,
but what makes you think that you really have it here.
* Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.
- Sir Issac Newton
* A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
* Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
- Erica Jong.
* The trouble with being punctual is that there is no one there to appreciate it.
* To be successful in life you have to show up, fit, focused, organized, disciplined and with a plan.
- Susan Taylor
* The only thing worse than being alone is not being alone and wanting to be.
* A threat to justice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - - Martin Luther King
* Where ever you are today decide to be there.
* If you want to possess it you must pursue it.
* You were not put here to be miserable. You were just put here. To be miserable or not is your choice. - Books
* "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated."
-- George Bernard Shaw
Related Links Rate This Page Table of Contents Mark This Page
to include in
© 1999, Peter Lance Segall