Have you suffered? What did you learn?
* Did you have any life experiences which changed the way you think?
* Which life experiences fostered deepest growth in you?
* Do you have any guiding mottos?
* What have you learned from other people's mistakes?
* How did you achieve your most noteworthy success?
* If you could retrace your steps, what would you change?
* What event or person touched your heart? What affect
did it have on you?
* What are your successes?
* What events most influenced your spiritual growth?
* What does the word reality mean to you?
* Was there a time or person which precipitated reality
thinking in your life?
* How do you view failure and defeat?
* Do you have any major regrets?
* Did you ever have to overcome shyness? What did you do?
* Have any movies changed your life for the better?
* Do you remember your father, mother, a grandparent,
aunt, uncle, friend, classmate, or other adult giving you
sincere advice which affected you?
* Did you ever come to a crossroad...
where you had to make a choice? ...
* What happened? mostly, what did you learn...?
* What would you tell a person who couldn't find
their way in life?
* Was there an influential event in your life that was
an impetus to you to change your life?
* What could you say to others about this event
that may help them?
* Did anyone ever give you advice that helped you?
What was it? What happened?
* Is there something you wish you had learned or
been taught by your previous generation(s)?
* Did any teacher influence you? How?
* Did any book or communication affect your life? How?
* Did you or anyone you know have a near-death
experience which changed the way you view reality?
* When were you happiest?
* Who taught you to love? That understanding that came
when you first began to love and be loving, what would
you say to others about that?
it light, have a smile on your face:
ha, ha, ha, ha....
Ready? Click here: